Before you begin your STP application, please read the following instructions carefully:
1. Review the Short-Term Provider Guide
prior to beginning the online application. Please note, the questions in this form come directly from the STP Application Packet.
Also, you must retain signed disclosures and CV's/resumes for all speakers. However, you will not submit them unless you are selected for audit.
2. Educational programs based on topics not included on the IBLCE Detailed Content Outline are not eligible for CERPs. That being said, carefully review this document prior to applying for CERPs.
3. If your program has 5 or less sessions, you will be able to enter each session in this online application. Otherwise, please have a completed and saved STP Programme Content Form ready to upload . Please note, all supporting documentation should be provided in PDF format.
4. Payment for STP application must be done via credit card only. Please have your credit card number ready to enter.
5. Application must be completed and paid in full to be accepted. You will not be able to pause the application and go back with more information. If you log out you will have to begin the application again.
6. All incomplete and unpaid applications will be automatically discarded.
7. Please allow 3 weeks to process the application.